Sunday, July 6, 2008

Disc Golf???


For those of you who have never heard of it, Disc Golf is an actual professional sport. I personally don't like it much at all but Whit loves to play Disc Golf. The reason that I don't like it is that this particular sport combines two of my least favorite sports, Frisbee




and Golf.




Honestly I really don't get the appeal of the sport itself, but I do enjoy going with him when he plays. You see this sport is played in wooded parks. It's like going on a hike or nature walk when you play. I like that part of it a lot more than the actual playing of the game. I will sometimes throw a disc just to see if I might like it better than the last time but usually I just go along for the hike.

If you have a disc golf course in your area (which you just might because they are everywhere) you should check it out, if not for the sport then at least for the nature and the exercise. That's what I did today. It was a good day indeed.

If you are interested in checking out a course near you the web site is:
http://www.pdga.com/

Happy Training,
Love Jenn

No comments: