Sunday, August 3, 2008

One more thing...


On top of everything else I am taking on these day, I decided that it would be fun for Whit and I to do the 100 push ups challenge. Currently I can't even do one with correct form, while Whit was able to do 31. Some days I just don't know what to do with him. Not only is he in better shape than me and taller and thinner than me but he can also eat everything in sight and not even gain an ounce while just looking at a bowl of fat-free, sugar-free, taste-free frozen yogurt causes a 5 pound weight gain to my hips and thighs. However, I am working on that. Tomorrow I start my plan in full force and my goals for the month are:

1: Walk/Jog/Run at least 60 miles.
2: Work out daily.
3: Get a job.
4: Eat the fruits and veggies from the CSA box before they go bad.

One and two I at least have total control over, number three is up to the gods of Monster.com. I do have some leads and I am passing out my resume like tootsie rolls to trick or treaters (want it or not, that's what you get). Number four will take some skilled planning but I think it's achievable.

cat
more cat pictures


I am a little behind on goal number one actually because Mother Nature decided it was a good time to throw me a curve ball. I have been cranky and sore for the last week, with no signs of stopping soon, but I am determined to work through it. I can and will reach most of my goals this month.

Now if only those gods would take a liking to me, then life would be all rose gardens.

Happy Training,
Love Jenn

1 comment:

MizFit said...

good morning CRANK AND SORE.
It's your friend TIRED & TOO MUCH TO DO.

that said, Im off to keep up with the challenge as well.

*sigh*

T&TMTD aka Miz.