Monday, August 4, 2008

Good grades, lotsa water, and pushups!


Ok, first of all, my grades came in today for last mod and I am averaging 95.5. Would have done better actually but had a bad test in there. Oh well, I am totally happy with this because it's still an A and I was a little worried about that last week.



Second, I did the bracelet thing today and it totally worked. I had on eleven bracelets and am working on my 13th glass of water. Yikes! Thanks MizFit.



Also Whit and I did day one of the pushups tonight. I thought I was going to struggle more than I did but seeing as I only had to do 2 pushups for most of the sets I should not have been too worried. I decided to do knee pushups because I cannot yet do the regular ones. Whit on the other hand was really struggling with his. He whipped out that 31 the other night and I thought I was done for but tonight he was getting tired by the second set of 10. We both made it to the end however and I am looking forward to seeing what the next few weeks have in store for us. It should be fun.




Finally, I thought a lot about it today and have decided that I am not going to use the build a video after today. It was cool learning some new moves but I think I will do better if I go back to picking the exercises myself. I like to work all of the muscles in the group to near fatigue and I don't feel like I accomplished this today. Yes my quads where screaming by the end but the rest of my lower body was still more than ready to keep going. I may still use some of these new moves I have learned but I will definitly be incorporating them into my own routine. I will try to work something out that I can post or at least link to. We shall see.

Happy Training,
Love Jenn

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Jenn.

Here is a link to a free version of the True Colors test. http://www.truecolorstest.com/True_Colors_Test.shtml

Jenn said...

Thank you!