Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Something Old, Something New...

I have started this blog to track my goals outside of fitness. My dream has always been to be a housewife, mother, and homeschooling parent. I currently have to work outside of the home but eventually I will be starting my own billing business from home. Then it will be time to start being a housewife and mother.

Until then I am going to pick away at some other goals. In fact, every month I want to have a new goal. Something that will bring me one step closer to my dreams. Something that will be fun, challenging, and hopefully photogenic. I will be taking on crafts and projects, reading books and doing research, plus a few little recipes from my favorite room in the house. The kitchen.

I hope you will enjoy my ramblings and insights and I hope that you will come back for more.

The following are posts in the works:
Future goals explanation and outline.
September mini goal.

Stay tuned to find out more.

Love Jenn

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hi there! First I wanted to thank you for saying hi and commenting at my blog. I love seeing new "faces" over there and hope you come back!

Second, I want to wish you the best of luck achieving your goals!!