Monday, September 22, 2008

Almost there!


Tonight is my final exam for A&P. I can't believe that I have finally made it to the end. I am so excited to start my externship on Thursday so that I can prove to them that I can do it! I will be sad to leave the friends that I have made in class, although I know that some of them will keep in touch. Tonight I won't have to stay the whole 4 hours. I can just go in and take the test then leave. Tomorrow night I just have to show up. After class tomorrow night we will go out and have a drink to celebrate the end of this part of our lives and the beginning of the next.





I am so glad that I took this nanny job as not only does it bring in extra money, which is always good, but it also makes me feel like I am doing something important with my time. Taking care of Mr. C is tough but at the end of the day I can still smile about it knowing that I helped.





Today was the weigh in for the Christmas Challenge but I didn't lose anything this week. I didn't gain either so I am still happy. This last week was rough for getting in workouts and eating healthy on the run. I will have to work out some solutions however because life is going to just get busier over the next couple of months as not only will I have the part time externship that will hopefully lead into a full time job in 5 weeks but I will also be slowly adding more hours to my nanny job. I will have to find ways to sneak in exercise during my days and since most of my meals will be away from home I will start packing small meals that I can eat throughout the day. This should also help keep my metabolism up and my energy high so that I can keep up with Mr. C!





As for today, I challenged myself again and did the Leslie Sansone 3 mile walk twice. That's 6 miles in an hour and a half. I am beat, yet I feel relaxed, content, and even a little energized. Now I just have to hop into the shower so that I don't have to fumigate the house to get rid of my stink. Yuck! Then it will be time to get in some last minute studying before exam time.

Happy Training,
Love Jenn

4 comments:

Marcy said...

That's right girl! You go out and have yourself a nice cocktail. You deserve it ;-)

Dr. J said...

Very nice looking site! Congrats on your graduation! I do know the feeling!

new*me said...

wow ....the 3 mile walk twice back to back! YOU GO GIRL!

MizFit said...

hope the exam went well!!

Miz.