Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And The Winner Is!





Or shall I say winners... I couldn't choose between Brooke and Lauren so I will just give you both the prize.

Please email me at dragonscapes 24 at yahoo dot com with your snail mail and I will get you your prize!

Thank you to everyone who participated in my 21 day challenge. In a couple of weeks I will be doing it again so keep checking back.

On another note I lost 6 lbs this week! Yay me!

Happy Training,
Love Jenn

P.S. Sorry for the delayed reaction folks. My internet has been down for a couple of days. I was totally lost without it. I cried!

4 comments:

nmburleson said...

Congratulations!!

6 pounds wow that is awesome!!!!!

Brooke said...

amazing amazing amazing..6 lbs! That is so great!

Lauren said...

Awesome! Congratulations on the 6 lbs! That's amazing. Thanks for the challenge!

Xenia said...

Congrats to the winners!

And a big congrats to you on a great weight loss!