Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thank God...



I finally got a job offer! I was beginning to think it would never come. Now the only hurdle I have is the background check. If everything looks ok then I will be starting on April 13th. I really hope this is not an April fools day prank!



I think I might cry!

On another note. My challenge starts next week on monday. I will not necessarily be eating as clean as I would like (mostly because we are broker than the bum that you just threw your coffee on) but at least the exercise can be done.

Happy Training,
Love Jenn

4 comments:

L.A. Daze said...

Congrats! What will you be doing?

mrjwhit~ said...

What a great way to start the month. Congrats. Certainly keep us posted on your eating. Will you be posting your meals?

Brianna said...

Best wishes - with ALL of it! You can do it! :)

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAY! Congratulations!