Oh well. That's what you live with when you subject yourselves to my kind of crazy. So in celebration I will finally let you all in on the why's of my absence and what I am up to now.
Bullet point fashion:
- Been terribly sick.
- Still not totally better but at least I am not coughing up little green blobs all the darn time.
- Worked out a little too hard and irritated an old knee injury.
- Have not been to the gym since.
- Need to get back to the gym as my weight is getting out of control.
- One week post injury I weighed 313.8
- This morning weighed 305.0
- Thank Jebus for diet progress.
- Reading the Complete Beck Diet for Life.
- Makes a lot of sense.
- Took on a lot of extra hours at work.
- Started an at home business to bring in a little extra money.
- Still looking for a billing job.
- Not sleeping well, therefore staying in bed for way too many hours every night.
- I have no life.
- Please don't pity me
- Or envy me for that matter.
Thanks for hanging in there and waiting for me to return.
Gotta go to work now.
Does this ever end?